Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Please check my site, I would like to know how to make the logo fit in row after scrolling down the page;
    Many Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add below code in custom.css file

.t3-header .container > .row {
        height: 120px;
    }

It will increase the header height to fit the logo, if you will decrease the height of logo it will stretch.
    Regards

stefanuk Friend

Hi Pankaj
    Thanks for the solution, is it possible to change the LESS file for the class "wrap t3-header affix-top" and "wrap t3-header affix" to get the logo fit?
    Many Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The logo cannot be fit without increase the header height that we just did
    or decrease the logo height. You can choose any of them.
    Currently, i suggested increasing header height.

Regards

stefanuk Friend

Thanks Pankaj
    I have got another question; After I upload and enable the small logo; The Off-canvas Sidebar show in the browser, and I only want to active the sidebar as mobile menu, How can i make change?
    Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    it’s not related to the logo, Off-canvas is a module position that you can hide for different screen size devices.
    Open Template options > Layout > responsive layout > large display > click on the eye icon to hide it in that view > http://prntscr.com/ha8gba

Hope it helps you!

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum