Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

logo does not show up on iphone version.

demo.camp-california.com/jupgrade/

logo file is in the image folder and css look like it is calling the right logo from the right file.

What am i missing?

kobryan Friend

Can anyone help here? I’ve submitted a ticket + posted here and no response from anyone????

n6rej Friend

would you please check now. I modified your .css for the iphone slightly. because of where it gets its css its necesary to add another .. in the pathing.

kobryan Friend

Thank you for your help but I still don’t see it on the iphone. do you?

kobryan Friend

I submitted an update to the ticket. I’m still not able to see the logo on the iphone. Can you please let me know which file needs to be changed and the solution so I can troubleshoot?

n6rej Friend

in css there is a iphone directory with a template.css there. the logo path needs to be set there. each ../ means move up one level

n6rej Friend

<em>@kobryan 289173 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you for your help but I still don’t see it on the iphone. do you?</blockquote> I did on the simulator, but not on the blackberry sim I have but I don’t know how to view the pagesource from it either too see what the path it’s pulling. The image placeholder is there, but the image isn’t.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  n6rej 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum