Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello there. My problem is, I’m trying to use a ribbon-like logo with z-index 9999 and position: absolute but when I try to align it to the right side (with padding-right css) of the megamenu it just disables the rollover dropdown function of the menu.

The thing is: it is working with position: relative but then the megamenu just gets higher and overlaps some parts of the site.

Any solutions? thanks!

Website url, user and pass have been provided. Site is in offline mode, please use admin/password to access to it. Thanks!

chavan Friend

Do you want something like this image attached, Please let me know so I can provide you the exact solution.

1. Inicio-2014-04-26-08-48-27
    briault Friend

<em>@Chavan 423740 wrote:</em><blockquote>Do you want something like this image attached, Please let me know so I can provide you the exact solution.

</blockquote>

Hello. Thanks for your reply! I want something like the image attached but with the megamenu fullly functional.

Thanks in advance.

1. Capture
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Please try this tweak.

Open the templates/purity_iii/css/custom.css file

Change

.logo a {
    background: none;
    position: fixed;
    padding-left: 750px;
    z-index: 9999;
    padding-bottom: 50px;
    margin: 0 5px 5px 0;
    }

To

.logo a {
    background: none;
    position: fixed;
    right: 470px;
    z-index: 0;
    padding-bottom: 50px;
    margin: 0 5px 5px 0;
    }

Let me know if it helps.

briault Friend

Yes. It is working as I wanted. The logo/banner is now at the right side and the megamenu works flawlessly. Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  briault 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum