Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi

I have installed the Community Plus theme and am delighted with it.

I’ve made a new logo.png file (width and height are greater). I’ve changed the CSS file to reflect the logo height/width changes and uplaoed the new file – replacing the original logo.png file.

Unfortunately, despite checking on different PC’s, the logo hasnt changed. The logo location ive changed is : /templates/ja_community_plus/images/logo.png.

Am I missing something?!

Thanks in advance.

Jonathan

tphmedia Friend

You’d think that would be the method, wouldn’t you. But I figured it out (props to he blonde).

I use NinjaXplorer to access the files:

From the main template file manager, choose CORE, THEMES, (Choose your theme) and THERE are all the files! Change the logo file there and you’re set!

pradra Friend

Hi’
    I am working with the same template and would be glad if you could help me with the name and path to the css file for changing w n h

thangnn1510 Friend

Dear Prada!

You should go to admin then go to extensions -> template manager -> edit ja comunity plus theme then change “Optimize CSS” parameter to “No”

After that, please use firebug to locate name and path the css file that define style for each element.

Regards! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum