Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

i need to change position in my logo any help would be nice. Please see screenshots

How it is now…

How i would like to appear

red marked space in the second screenshot indicate the prior position of my logo

Thanks in advanced
    Regards

1. Screenshot_1
    2. Screenshot_2

Giannis Maroulis

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings

Giannis Maroulis Friend

Thanks Tom, i have display it on purpose in both of my screenshots in the left lower corner…:)

Here it is
    http://www.cobraxcord.com
    Also i have disable the OptCss as always i want to work by customize my website in my needs 🙂

I think i have made it but please see what did i done and let me know if i did it right

In templates/ja_hawkstore/less/style.less i have add the bellow code:

in line 32 before the change

// Logo Image
    // ----------
    .logo-image {
    overflow: hidden;

in line 32 after the change

// Logo Image
    // ----------
    .logo-image {
    overflow: hidden;
    margin-top: -30px;
    margin-bottom: 15px;
    margin-left: -43px;

Thanks in advanced
    Regards

EDIT: I have delete the files cause something was not right at all. I will try to work with Ja Decor template and see what i will find. I need a template that is compatible with VM component. If u have any in mind please let me know

Giannis Maroulis

TomC Moderator

Well, are things displaying as you would like them? – If so, then your solution worked.

If you still need help while working with JA Decor, let me know. 🙂

Giannis Maroulis Friend

Thanks a lot Tom your help was and is always appreciated take care

Regards

Giannis Maroulis

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Giannis Maroulis 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum