Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’m using photoshop and can’t figure how to edit the logo in blue. It seems just in grey and yellow. I’d like to highlight the text in blue and type something else than “JA Pollux”.

brandon12 Friend

If that was unclear……all I want to do is highlight the text and change it. I seem to be able to have it in green and gray text. But I’d like blue text, like the demo. Is this something I manually have to do (in photoshop)? Usually the templates make it easier, unless I’m missing something.

subtiricaliviu Friend

Watch the pictures i’ve attached. First open logopollux.psd from Source Files of Ja_Pollux Source Files.
    To change color of text is the same as changing logo color, just select Text not Shape.
    I hope is useful. If you have more questions feel free and ask. Good luck!:)

Change logo color:

Change text and text color:

Khanh Le Moderator

Hi Barbara,
    We support all color schemes in psd source file. Please download the updated source package to make your own change.

To subtiricaliviu: Thank you very much for detailed guide 🙂
    Best regards,

subtiricaliviu Friend

Hehehe, i try to help a little the people from here.

brandon12 Friend

that’s what’s up!

thanks alot

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  brandon12 17 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum