Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The logo is being resized instead of displaying actual size. How do I get it to stop resizing the logo?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If the logo image size is more than the container size of the logo then it will be auto resized for the responsive view You can share the URL of the page and a screenshot how you would like to show it , I will check your request .

rubygirl Friend

the site is being built on a local server so i cant share a url but I can say that I just want the logo to display at its actual size and NOT resize with responsive view. The logo is currently 520px w x 150px h. I would also like the logo to display center aligned between the menu on the left and the search on the right instead of left aligned.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I need to take a look on site to suggest the custom style code , and to check the possibility .
    kindly put the site live and share the details . If you know the how to override the style using custom.css file , you can also try it . firebug/inspect element from browser helps you to check the style classes .

Regards

rubygirl Friend

where is the code for the container dimensions and the logo dimensions? It looks like the container is the issue and I need to resize that – the logo image is 520px w x 150px h – I believe the height of the container is only 80px h but I can’t find the code. I am using a colored theme as well and a custom.css file.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can check it using inspect element like this : http://prntscr.com/cmt7j4
    And override it using custom.css file . if still have difficulty post the site URL here .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum