Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

In the header I only have a logo in logo position and main menu. The problem (as you can see in the attached image) is that logo and menu splits the space of the header equal 50%. I need the menu to have more space. How can I do that?

Kind regards, Morten

1. topmenu
    pavit Moderator

Hi

You can manage the span property for mainmenu and logo

Span4 – Logo – span8 mainmenu

mortenrasmussen Friend

Where should I do that? :-[

TomC Moderator

<em>@mortenrasmussen 410533 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

In the header I only have a logo in logo position and main menu. The problem (as you can see in the attached image) is that logo and menu splits the space of the header equal 50%. I need the menu to have more space. How can I do that?

Kind regards, Morten</blockquote>

It would be helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General settings

mortenrasmussen Friend

You should be able to see it here: http://www.publizd.com/boger-bogkatalog/bogkatalog-test

Its just a testpage.

When you visit the page, you will also be able to see another problem I am struggling with: The missing module title.

The title is set to show in the module settings and the suffix is left empty. So I can’t figure out why the title is not showing.

Saguaros Moderator

Please open the file: /templates/ja_bookshop/tpls/blocks/header.php and make change in these 2 lines:

– Line 20: $logosize = ‘col-md-6’;

change it to: $logosize = ‘col-md-4’;

– Line 79: <nav id=”t3-mainnav” class=”col-xs-12 col-md-6 t3-mainnav navbar navbar-default hidden-sm”>

replace it with:

<nav id=”t3-mainnav” class=”col-xs-12 col-md-8 t3-mainnav navbar navbar-default hidden-sm”>

you can change to value as you wish.

TomC Moderator

Morten:

Just following up . . . Was Saguaros’ recommendation above helpful to you?

mortenrasmussen Friend

Yes, I tried it and it seemed to work, thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mortenrasmussen 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum