Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Sorry if these have been asked before but I did do some searching but didn’t find the answer I was looking for. By the way is there a way to search forums?

I have a few images attached. As you can see from the page on my phone (img 1611a.jpg), the logo has resized too small and there is no menu – not even the 3 dashed lines you typically see on small devices (img 1613a.jpg).

In the template under Responsive Layout Small Devices it shows the top menu and main menu are to show and I would expect those dash lines to appear on a small device?

So, how can I make the logo a little bigger on small devices and how do I get the menu to show (those 3 dashes) without using the off canvas sidebar?

The screen shot on a medium sized device (img 1614a.jpg) the image doesn’t seem to resize. How can I fix this issue?

I cannot give you a url as the site is not live and I am currently building it.

Thank you.

1. 1611a
    2. 1613a
    3. 1614a
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    To check the style issue, i have to check the issues on your site.
    Kindly share the working site URL here, i will help you to check this.

Regards

krumz Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Open /css/custom.css file and add below code

.logo-image.logo-control .logo-img-sm {max-height:45px;}

save and check.

Regards

krumz Friend

Thank you. That worked for the logo.

How about the second part of my question about the "3 hamburgers" (second image) that show the menu when on a small device? I don’t use the off canvas sidebar.

Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you do not want to use it you can turn off it from the template options > Addons > Off-canvas sidebar.
    Disable it.
    Here is documentation.

Regards

krumz Friend

Hello,

Yes the sidebar is turned off but if you login to the front end on a small device you will see you don’t get the "3 hamburgers" as is in the photo mentioned (not from the same website).

With the sidebar turned off, on a small device there is no menu to be seen?

Thanks again and sorry if I’m not being clear enough : )

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    kindly check the Mega menu documentation Here and enable the options as showing in the documentation
    I am not sure how u want to show the menu after disable the collapse navigation option in template options.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum