Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I can’t figure out how to center the navigation and logo on the home page of JA Norite. They are both slightly off center to the right.

Using Firebug to inspect, div class=”main” under ja-header looks to be centered, but div class=”main” under div id=”header” and div class=”main-inner1 clearfix” jumps to the right.

div id=”ja-mainnav” is also moved to the right instead of centered.

Can someone help me find where this can be edited so the full header is centered?

You can view the page at http://www.dillon.greenlakestudio.com/

Thanks,
    Linda

HeR0 Friend

Hi Lindaatl
    Please add
    #header .main{ width: 950px }
    to end of template.css file

Regards,

<em>@lindaatl 330630 wrote:</em><blockquote>I can’t figure out how to center the navigation and logo on the home page of JA Norite. They are both slightly off center to the right.

Using Firebug to inspect, div class=”main” under ja-header looks to be centered, but div class=”main” under div id=”header” and div class=”main-inner1 clearfix” jumps to the right.

div id=”ja-mainnav” is also moved to the right instead of centered.

Can someone help me find where this can be edited so the full header is centered?

You can view the page at http://www.dillon.greenlakestudio.com/

Thanks,
    Linda</blockquote>

Giannis Maroulis Friend

This didnt work also for, also there is a records in template.php

#header .main .inner { padding: 0px 10px 0; margin:0 auto; }

I have not much exp about, just mention that in order to might help…..

In my case i change the width of the logo.png to 618 x 80 pixels and it jump to the right…..

Regards

Giannis Maroulis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Giannis Maroulis 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum