Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

We are wondering if it is possible to insert a logo in Uber like below. Any help would be appreciated!

TomC Moderator

Sure . . . . you can move the main nav over to the right a bit and then bring down your logo, layer/overlap with a z-index CSS property. Will likely take up minimal trial and error. 🙂

shedsolutions Friend

Wow… You are speaking a different language 🙂

Do you have any suggestions on how to accomplish what you have proposed?

<em>@TomC 450082 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sure . . . . you can move the main nav over to the right a bit and then bring down your logo, layer/overlap with a z-index CSS property. Will likely take up minimal trial and error. :)</blockquote>

TomC Moderator

<em>@shedsolutions 450085 wrote:</em><blockquote>Wow… You are speaking a different language 🙂

Do you have any suggestions on how to accomplish what you have proposed?</blockquote>

I do/can … but it would be most helpful if you could post the url of the site you’re working on.
    I can then provide specific suggestions for you.

😎

shedsolutions Friend

Here is the development site:

http://dev5.shed-solutions.ca

and the logo we would like to use is:
    http://dev5.shed-solutions.ca/images/logo.png

<em>@TomC 450087 wrote:</em><blockquote>I do/can … but it would be most helpful if you could post the url of the site you’re working on.
    I can then provide specific suggestions for you.

:cool:</blockquote>

shedsolutions Friend

Was able to figure this out… thread closed…

TomC Moderator

<em>@shedsolutions 450246 wrote:</em><blockquote>Was able to figure this out… thread closed…</blockquote>

Might you share your solution here . . . so that others can see how you did it (in case they have the same issue)?

🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum