Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello There!
    I applied the steps outlined in the Documentation of JA Social II for Easysocial Component.
    Nevertheless, I can?t finish it because I do not know how should be the background image (size) so that it occupies the whole screen of the monitor as in the Demo. Also, the three icons horizontally located below the blue Login bar come out vertically. How can I set them horizontally?
    Also, is it possible to create a menu with ?Home – Community ? Events – All Albums – Groups? menu items?
    I would appreciate very much your help! The site has already a horizontal Main Menu in that position.
    Regards,

Albert

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Albert,

I’d like to have a closer look at your site to give further suggestion, you can post your site’s URL here and screenshots illustrating how you want it should be.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Albert,

I’d like to have a closer look at your site to give further suggestion, you can post your site’s URL here and screenshots illustrating how you want it should be.

boizan Friend

Hello Saguarus,
    Thank you for your reply. Look at the site at http://kofc8319.iengj.com. You can see that the white background of the Member Sign that I would like to set as in demo where image bg-1.jpg (4000×2667 pixels) is used. I also would like to delete the small blue icon on the left upper corner. Again thank you.

boizan Friend

Hello Saguarus,
    Thank you for your reply. Look at the site at http://kofc8319.iengj.com. You can see that the white background of the Member Sign that I would like to set as in demo where image bg-1.jpg (4000×2667 pixels) is used. I also would like to delete the small blue icon on the left upper corner. Again thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

As I can see that it’s displaying fine now, let me know if you still need help on this.

Saguaros Moderator

As I can see that it’s displaying fine now, let me know if you still need help on this.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum