Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

My website url is http://www.freeaffiliateassistant.com/
    Joomla version is 1.5
    And the theme is JA Events.

For login goto members area,I am attaching the screenshot so you can easily understand the problem of postion for login module,Attaching the home page and one is in member management which has access level “special” and in this the loginpart is in JA-search div so how to change it actually i don’t where is ja-search div is? so please help me…
    Thank you for helping

1. homepage
    2. login-position-prob
    3. login-position-probMM
    khoand Friend

Could you give me username+password of your backend?

amit_s_r Friend

Now the only problem for member management tab and the rest problem have been solved ..

khoand Friend

<em>@amit_s_r 282556 wrote:</em><blockquote>Now the only problem for member management tab and the rest problem have been solved ..</blockquote>
    It’s fixed. I set position of Logout module is left.

amit_s_r Friend

Thanks ,But the username is not came in Member Management tab as you have written in code,The output look like as Hi, Logout and could you tell me where is the problem please..??

khoand Friend

Type of Logout module is mod_jumi and I have no experience about it. I think it’s problem from jumi. Do you ask your problem to jumi forum?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum