Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello,

After logging into the site just about all modules loaded into the log in position show grey boxes instead of the actual icon and content it is suppose to be. I am not sure if I am not using correct advanced settings for the module are correct but I have messe3d around with them for a while with no success.

Module names in the login position are:
    Enter the Corner
    ToC to me Mailbox

Eragon H Friend

I login and check but didn’t find the issue >>
    I tested in latest Chrome and Firefox.

Is the issue fixed?

If the issue still persists, kindly share
    1. Screenshot with description of the issue
    2. Step by step to re-produce the issue

1. Screenshot_1
    timeoutcorner Friend

It still persists.

It doesnt look like much its just showing grey boxes that can be clicked and they even show what each box (button) is for if when moused over. But they wont seem to show the icons. I took some screen shots before logging in and after. The only buttons that show their icon are the social buttons, log out and log in, and forgot login buttons. I am not sure why. I didnt notice it at first but before login the register button next to the log in button is grey as well but shows text when moused over.

Pics attached

1. SmashHelpAfterLogin
    2. SmashHelpBeforeLogin
    Eragon H Friend

I fixed this issue on your site by adding this code to the file root/templates/ja_smashboard/css/custom.css

.sclogin .flat-list a {
    font-size: 14px !important;
    color: black !important;
    width: 100px !important;
    background: none !important;
    text-align: left !important;
    }

.uddeim-module-body a {
    font-size: 14px !important;
    width: 100px !important;
    text-align: left !important;
    }

Result:

1. Screenshot_1
    timeoutcorner Friend

Thank you that fixed it,

I do have a question can the custom fields be added to affect the custom.css file in the template manager or can it only be done inside the server via sftp.

Thank You

Eragon H Friend

In Joomla 3, you can use the template manager to change files of a template.

timeoutcorner Friend

I have another question for this, as every time I add a new module to one of those positions they are always grey out as before is there a way to keep all future moduls added from having greyed out boxes.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@timeoutcorner 466413 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have another question for this, as every time I add a new module to one of those positions they are always grey out as before is there a way to keep all future moduls added from having greyed out boxes.</blockquote>

Your question was a little difficult to understand.

Perhaps a screenshot mock-up of what it is you are wanting to accomplish?

timeoutcorner Friend

No problem,

I have included a pic of where I add modules in the followus position but there are a lot of places where pics are greyed out.

I have also included a pic of the login poition where I had this issue beofore when adding modules to it but was fixed with custom css from the help within this thread.

I was wondering if there is a way to keep any and all future modules added to any of these positions from having greyed out icons as every time I add one they always have greyed out icons and then have to go into the server to edit the custom css files which i dont always have access to do.

1. Greyed-out-icons
    2. fixed-Greyed-out-icons
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I tried to check IP in the screenshot but without success, about your expectation to add future modules into these position will be got grey style, I’m afraid it won’t automatically get that style and you have to make the css style and add it into module class suffix.

timeoutcorner Friend

The site is timeoutcorner.net i am testing on

Ninja Lead Moderator

Like I said before my posted you have to add css style into Module Class Suffix, I added ” toc-social” css style into ToC Social Manager module and you can see it’s working fine

+ ToC Social Manager Module

+ ” toc-social” css style into templates/ja_smashboard/css/custom.css file

.toc-social ul.nav li a {
    font-size: 12px !important;
    }

+ Front-end

1. Screen-Shot-2015-04-06-at-10.14.29
    2. Screen-Shot-2015-04-06-at-10.29.57
    timeoutcorner Friend

Okay I see, for the module class suffix can the css code be added to the custom.css file and load that into the module class suffix or do I have to create an override.css file and use that for the module class suffix.

Never mind I see how you did it. I didnt notice this reply

Thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  timeoutcorner 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum