Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have just installed Avian II 1.5 version with quickstart. I can’t see the link to create a new account neither the link to retrieve a forgotten password. I precise that user registration is enabled (in the Global Configuration settings).

Any idea ?

Thank you,
    Eric.

phild75 Friend

Hi – Check the default.php file in modules/mod_login/tmpl/. Perhaps the code that makes the Lost Password and Forgot Username functionality has been commented out or is missing?

scotty Friend

This template uses ja_login. The register and password links are in a menu that appears above the login module.

eric67 Friend

Hello,

I installed the template with quickstart and the login module enabled is the usual one (mod_login). I can’t retreive ja_login anywhere in the type list.

However, I found a solution a better solution. I installed the mod_yoo_login instead and it works very well!

Eric.

scotty Friend

Ahh OK. Sorry I should have pointed you to the override which is in your_template/ html/mod_login

jgwalter Friend

<em>@scotty 115268 wrote:</em><blockquote>This template uses ja_login. The register and password links are in a menu that appears above the login module.</blockquote>

The ‘Register’ link works, but the ‘Lost Password’ link does not. It sends the user to the registration page, even though this… “index.php?option=com_registration&task=lostPassword” …is in the link box of that menu item.

eric67 Friend

I suggest to use the yoologin module instead. It works perfectly.
    Just type “yoologin” in Google if you want to download it.
    Eric.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  eric67 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum