Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

In mod_login, if you set Greeting = No then the “Log out” link is inactive (when using ja-login position) and the user cannot log out.

Saguaros Moderator

Hello

That’s a mistake, Please open the file templatesja_tubehtmlmod_logindefault.php and try to find a section code at line: 4->7

[PHP]

<?php if ($params->get(‘greeting’)) : ?>
    <li><a href=”<?php echo JRoute::_(“index.php?option=com_user&task=logout&return=”.base64_encode(‘index.php’));?>” class=”logout-switch”><?php echo JText::sprintf( ‘HINAME’, $user->get(‘name’) ); ?>
    <?php endif; ?>
    <?php echo JText::_( ‘BUTTON_LOGOUT’); ?></a></li>
    [/PHP]
    Replace:

[PHP]
    <li><a href=”<?php echo JRoute::_(“index.php?option=com_user&task=logout&return=”.base64_encode(‘index.php’));?>” class=”logout-switch”>
    <?php if ($params->get(‘greeting’)) : ?>
    <?php echo JText::sprintf( ‘HINAME’, $user->get(‘name’) ); ?>
    <?php endif; ?>
    <?php echo JText::_( ‘BUTTON_LOGOUT’); ?></a></li>
    [/PHP]

Sevenen Corp S.A Friend

I replace the code but the problem is still there, no logout link when greet is off. The problem is that the logout link is inside the php conditional, so it is inactive when greet is off.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear sevenen!

Here is your ticket ID HNB-921361, pls give me the link to your site and FTP account and Administrator account. i would like have a closer look on the issue

thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum