Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am not sure if it is an issue with the plugin or not as while testing signing up on the website with google+ I cannot seem to get the button to click and it will not show completely within the main login window. But for some reason after I click on the LOGIN button without entering any login info and it takes me to the “Please enter login info” page, the Google+ login button appears fully and works properly. The code is the exact same for the google+ button on both pages as as I noticed while in inspect element (not sure if that matters or not):

<a href=”javascript: void(0);” class=”cbconnect_button google_button” title=”Login with your Google account.” rel=”nofollow”><span class=”cbconnect_button_icon google_button_icon”></span> Sign in with Google</a>

Would anyone have any suggestions as to why to the google+ login button will not work within the main login window?

Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

This plugin is strange to me, did you try to use it in default Joomla template? and let me know how it goes then

timeoutcorner Friend

I tried it in the Beez3 template and I am able to click on it inside of there with no issues the first time. I moved the Module to Position: footer, instead of position login while in beez3.

I also kept the module in the (footer position) when I put the template back to Smashboard and it works with no issue. It seems like now the only a issue when I try to put it into the (Login position) I cannot click on it correctly.

Saguaros Moderator

Would you mind tell me the name of that module or send me the package via PM? I will try to install in my local site and detect the root of issue here.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum