Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

I upgraded my test site to latest version of Purity iii. It looks like I have login form issue with it.

I also checked demo site and it has same issue – open front page, try to log in using megamenu drop down form.
    As soon as you click on field in the form, the megamenu closes drop down.

1. Go to http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#purity_iii
    2. Step over “Joomla Pages”
    3. Click in login form field
    Result – drop down is closed

Tested with IE 11 and Chrome – same results.

I was running version 1.0.1 before and did not see this problem.

Does anyone else has this problem or just me?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello serhiyi , Thanks for pointing this issue to us .I also found this issue ,so
    I am forwarding it our development Team for further investigation.
    we will update you soon.
    Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi please update your template and T3 plugin to latest version . and let us know if the issue is still found .

serhiyi Friend

Latest update of T3 solved the issue on my site.

I think Purity iii demo site still has this issue. Not sure is anyone updated it.

Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI we will update the demo soon .
    thanks for positing this issue to us 🙂

linghun1 Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 444809 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI we will update the demo soon .
    thanks for positing this issue to us :)</blockquote>
    hello, i have the same problem my t3 plugin is 2.4.7,maybe i used the old demo package ,but now how to fix it,i have made lots of work on it

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@linghun1 466983 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello, i have the same problem my t3 plugin is 2.4.7,maybe i used the old demo package ,but now how to fix it,i have made lots of work on it</blockquote>

Hello Did you made any customization in the T3 framework ?
    After upgrade please compile Less to Css from template options .

Take a backup of site before applying Less to Css operation Because it will override the css file styles .

linghun1 Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 467011 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Did you made any customization in the T3 framework ?

Take a backup of site before applying Less to Css operation Because it will override the css file styles .</blockquote>
    hello, i can’t remember now, what customization may effect the login module,i have compiled Less to Css, still the same ,i also tryed different browse,no cache in the backend,

linghun1 Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 467011 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Did you made any customization in the T3 framework ?

Take a backup of site before applying Less to Css operation Because it will override the css file styles .</blockquote>
    i also find this,i use jvarcade to intergrade games,when i login out, there are some errors,like this when i login in, no errors

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI Please share your working site url here .
    + Upgrade t3 plugin to latest version 2.4.8 and compile Less to Css .
    If still issues there Send me Your working site admin details Via PM . i will check .

linghun1 Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 467114 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI Please share your working site url here .
    If still issues there Send me Your working site admin details Via PM . i will check .</blockquote>
    hello, i have done the steps ,still the same,my website is http://www.letaoxy.com/,the space is not good ,please be Patient,i have pm you

linghun1 Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 467114 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI Please share your working site url here .
    If still issues there Send me Your working site admin details Via PM . i will check .</blockquote>
    hello, have you received my account and Password,sorry for my bad space , please have patience

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@linghun1 468167 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello, have you received my account and Password,sorry for my bad space , please have patience</blockquote>
    Hi
    Got your PM . Please give me some time to check the issue .
    I will update you here .
    Thanks in advance for your patience .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    I checked this issue . it might be an issue with latest version of t3 . i have forwarded the bug request to dev team further investigation and a fix .
    thanks for your patience.

linghun1 Friend

no matter, not Urgent!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum