Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi:

This is a Sanidine Question.

I am using the Joomla login for this template at present.

Two seemingly related errors happen.
    1.) Login- a person may have to login twice- this is both for registered members and admins and includes the admin back end.
    2.) “Invalid Token”- along with this when a login is attempted, there are times when after putting in the login ID and PW that a blank page appears with “Invalid Token” presented. The page this directs to is the domain/index.php

Note: once logged in after the above, if a person goes from the main page to say, the forum the logged-in state is removed (like you’ve logged out) but only in the template, not the forum. My url for this template is http://wpwolvesden.com

This issue does seem to be documented in Google searches but I have’t found any answers.

I found the following reply but am not sure about it. Perhaps it can be of help to you.

“For any other users experiencing this problem, I was emailed an updated default.php login file from my template developer.

This was then uploaded to: /templates/**your template**/html/mod_login directory

Problem was resolved straight away.”

Thanks for help on this guys,

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Would you mind update me your site access for checking ?
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

ejoomart1 Friend

PM’d this to you.
    Thank you

jooservices Friend

Hi
    I’m sorry but i’ve tested on my Chrome ( 14.0.825 ) but everything still fine . Don’t know which version of Chrome you are using. ?
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

ejoomart1 Friend

Chrome Up to date Version-13.0.782.220 m

Also, please note, you saw the same problem last week.

Thank you

jooservices Friend

Ya
    I saw this error on your desktop via teamviewer, and on my firefox . But after i’ve upgraded your site to Kunena 7.0 everything fine from my side ( firefox – and now is chrome ).
    Let’s me db check again with another OS.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

ejoomart1 Friend

OK. Did you do something new to the site? The error is now happening in Firefox also.
    🙁

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    I’ve not yet any touch on your site.
    Beside that i’ve tested with team but look like everything fine also w/ Chrome ( 13 & 14 ) & my FF 6 . 🙁
    Btw, would you mind temporary remove COD so i can make another rip into local for more deep check. Thank you
    Viet Vu

ejoomart1 Friend

Hi:

The site has been stable for the past few days in FF until today. Something is different. Do you have ideas as to what causes these types of issues? The COD folders are a problem because they are active game redirects. People use them constantly.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ejoomart1 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum