Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello

Im using JA Sanadine II, but the login box is appearing up top to the far left (over the logo). How can I make that login module appear right aligned in the top section?

I found the following (same) question, but the solution is not the same for me as i am using mod_login and not cb_login.
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ie7-login-box/

Any help appreciated 🙂

kallan Friend

Can you please provide a url so we can assist.

Thanks

gleedo Friend

<em>@kallan 151295 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you please provide a url so we can assist.

Thanks</blockquote>

Whoops, sorry – should have done that :-[

Its just my test area for this Joomla stuff. Not going live until I know what im doing lol – here is my url:
    http://www.taskforce141st.com/Joomla/index.php

There is also some text which keeps appearing in that top header region and I cant find out where its coming from.

Its text like:
    Joomla! 1.5 – ‘Experience the Freedom’!. It has never been easier to create your own dynamic Web site. Manage all your content from the best CMS admin interface and in virtually any language you speak.

Or

The one thing about a Web site, it always changes! Joomla! makes it easy to add Articles, content, images, videos, and more. Site admi

I thought it might be a textual banner, but its not any of those……any thoughts on that too?

Thanks in advance.

gleedo Friend

Fixed it.

The news flash module was set to top position which was causing the alignment issue for the login box 🙂

kallan Friend

Glad you got it sorted.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kallan 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum