Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

How do I get the login like the demo?

Thanks

ErikThorsen Friend

What is not like the demo? Do you have a live url? Screenshot? ( always good to read: 11 gold rules for faster support on Joomlart – located in top of each part of the forum )

bloggs_x Friend

I need the login to go in the drop down members area like the demo
    How do I get it horizontal like that rather than like a normal joomla login?

ErikThorsen Friend

Edit the module and set it to show horizontal.

bloggs_x Friend

I got it to work
    The guide didn’t say that you had to use the login from the news portal theme

george_ac Friend

Hi there,

I cant get the login part to work like in the demo for the Ja Quillage template. I followed all your instructions in this thread but I still cannot get it to work. What I a doing wrong?

addikt Friend

Hello,

I’m french and i have some problems with your product.

I try to show the login module in the ja-hpanel position, but the module can’t appear :

i try with the original module and CB_login. In fact the ja_hpanel position doesn’t appear in the drop down list (in the options of the module)

Thanks.

Menalto Friend

<em>@addikt 17612 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I’m french and i have some problems with your product.

I try to show the login module in the ja-hpanel position, but the module can’t appear :

i try with the original module and CB_login. In fact the ja_hpanel position doesn’t appear in the drop down list (in the options of the module)

Thanks.</blockquote>
    Go to joomla admin, Site>Template ManagerA Module Positions and create a new module position called ja-hpanel, then you will have it in the drop down list

gripster Friend

Hi,

i’m entering this thread because it’s about login.

I’m using the CB login module and when a member logged in the logout button goes to the left side above the site tools.

The loginmodule from joomlart.com stays on the right side, where it belongs.

Is there a way to achieve this with the CB loginmodule?

rgds
    gripster

ErikThorsen Friend

There is surely a way to do it in CB as well but I am not sure how to do this. Most likely you can get this done on Joomlancers if it is urgent ( just a tip, would prolly not cost you more than 5 USD to fix it ) Or perhaps there is a helpful soul here. You can also ask in the CB forum to see if they can assist somewhat as well.

Menalto Friend

I am using the CB log in module and have set it to horizontal and compact. Btw,do you have an url to your site?

gripster Friend

No sorry, the entire site is on my development machine (localhost)

i only can give a screenhot:

1. login
    Menalto Friend

Have you installed any modules/components/mambots?
    If so can you give a list of them?
    Or try to install the template manually or just overwrite the old files in the templatefolder.

gripster Friend

I did a fresh install of joomla, the template and community builder + community builder loginmodule.

The result is the same. The logout button jumps to the left after you logged in.

Beside that there is nothing more installed right now.

rgds,
    gripster

easypeezy Friend

1. Download the login module from the Teline-template.
    2. Create a new module position. “Site -> Template-manager->module positions”. There type in “ja-hpanel” in a free field.
    3. Place the Teline-Login-Module in the “ja-hpanel” position.

Hey presto! Your login will appear in the same way like the demo.:D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  gripster 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum