Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

All of the sudden, it is not allowing me to log in to the site where I can submit a ticket. Is that part of the site down, or is the problem on my side?

Ken

Don Lee Friend

<em>@hamlethub 247219 wrote:</em><blockquote>All of the sudden, it is not allowing me to log in to the site where I can submit a ticket. Is that part of the site down, or is the problem on my side?

Ken</blockquote>

Hi Ken,

There was a problem with our system after upgrading causing the issue that users could not login to helpdesk. It’s fixed now, please try again and confirm me the same.

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience!

Don

cxpham Friend

Hello It seems your submit ticket system is down again. Please take a look. Thanks!

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@cxpham 316093 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello It seems your submit ticket system is down again. Please take a look. Thanks!</blockquote>

It was cxpham. Thanks for the buzz. It’s up and running again.!

Thanks

bri2.0 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi Britt,

I have read your post and I’m sorry that you encountered such inconvenience with ticket submission in this forum.

After some checking and testing, your account appears to be working fine. It is possible that this is a browser cache issue, you can try to clear your browser’s cache & cookies, the login to forum again. Once you’re inside a sub-forum, you should see the NEW TOPIC button.

If my suggestion above does not help, let me know and I will ask the admin to check further for you on Monday when we’re back to work.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum