Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello There,
    I would like to change the background image of the Countdown page at journal.iengj.com. I looked at the menu item type and it is an external URL with the link pointing out to an article that I do not find in the Joomla core. I looked at the JA Countdown module in the website and did not find any image linked to it. I searched the mod countdown on the server and did not find the background image on the Image Folder.
    Please, where is it that image?
    I would appreciate very much your help!
    Albert
    Regards,

TomC Moderator

To what "countdown page/element" are you referring?

boizan Friend

TomC,
    Thank you so much for your reply.
    Give a look to this webpage: http://journal.iengj.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=12&Itemid=625
    As this template was designed with video games in mind, this background is not appropriate for a website of scientific journal. Please, help me to find out that image to replace it!
    Regards,
    Albert

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The background image overlay is defined in the file templates/ja_mitius/css/mod_jacountdown.css
    find this code

#countdown-page-inner {
      background: url(../images/trans-cd.png);
      border-bottom: 1px solid #222;
      padding-bottom: 30px;
    }

and change the image path with your image .

FOR BG IMAGE
    Go to /templates/ja_mitius/css/template.css

body.countdown-page {
        background: url(../images/lp-bg.jpg) no-repeat center top #000;
        padding-top: 0;
    }

here is image : /templates/ja_mitius/images/lp-bg.jpg

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum