Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi

You can change, if needed local repository path from Configuration item and add a new folder.

1. Screenshot_13-4
    ersaloz Friend

After moving repository folder, if I launch JAEM and go to the Repository Manager through ‘All Extensions’, all seems fine: it acknowledges new path, displays folder tree…

But access through ‘Components’, ‘Modules’, etc., throws this error message:

/{path/to/Joomla/root}/../jaextmanager_data/j16/{component|module|etc.}
    Error
    Path is not a folder or this folder was deleted.

(nice formatting, but line numbers are not mine)

But the j16 subfolder was never there!

pavit Moderator

Path is not a folder or this folder was deleted.

Hi there

I tested this on my local installation with a Joomla 3.5.0 version and i cannot replicate your issue
    New folder is correctly created and all repository path are correctly managed by the extension.

This error can be due to permissions for folders , check permissions rules on folders.

Best regards

ersaloz Friend

As far as I can see, there are no problems with permissions.

Maybe on your local installation’s Repository there is a subtree [REPO_ROOT]/j16/component etc.

I created empty folders [REPO_ROOT]/ j16 and [REPO_ROOT]/j16/component. After that, entering the Repository Manager through ‘Components’ no longer throws the error message, but entering through ‘Modules’, ‘Plugins’ or ‘Templates’ does.

Best regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ersaloz 8 years ago.

The topic ‘Local repository path’ is closed to new replies.