Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Im using J 1.6 and working on Purity_iii. I did this operation previously in 1.5 and all worked well. But repeating the addiition of the login form into the main menu is proving impossible.
    In 1.6 the items in the JA Extended tab/Select modules now appear with a pre-fix mod_ and there’s no sign of the loginform module.
    I’ve yet to find an explanation of the new tab – ‘module assignment for this Menu item’
    Have the changes to 1.6 rendered these instructions out of date?
    I’d appreciate your help.
    Regards

thuanlq Friend

Hi @timheel,

You can add user login form on the main menu as menu item,

please do as following:

– Create new login module with params
    Menu assignment = “On all pages”
    position = “mega_login-1” /* you can input other position name*/

– Go to main menu items page on admin, create new menu item exm: module items
    – Choose menu type = “archived articles”, click on “parameters (JA Extended )” tab, choose “submenu content” = “menu positions”, then select “select positions” = “mega_login-1”.

timheel Friend

Top Man! Easy solution. This has helped me begin to understand the changes in 1.6.

crew Friend

Hi thuanlq,

I’m trying to place modules as menu item
    I’m using the argo template, in joomla 2.5 but here is totally diferent, what i did was go to Column Configuration select modules from modules list, in the backend look likje is ok, but in front end, modules is no loading, any help?

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can have a look at documentation of JAT3 framework for reference here

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum