Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Is there anyway to have JA-Tabs load fatser or cache?, it seems to slow down paoges where I have this module running ?

thuanlq Friend

Hi Deanandeva,

Please provide me your website link, i need check your issue in the live site, then i will give you solutions.

Thanks,

Dean Howarth Friend

Hi Sorry for the dleayed response, I dont seem to be geting notifications.

Anyway it http://discussuc.com

Appreciate your help

thuanlq Friend

Dear Deanandeva,

You can enable caching for each tab items to speed up the ja tabs module. To make it please do as following:
    – Go to Admin > Extensions > module manager, then filter all modules which the ja tabs module get into tab ( i see they are the jabulletin module).
    – Enable caching for all them.

Good lucks,

Dean Howarth Friend

All of them are already set to use global ?

What do you suggest now?

Thanks fo ryour help

thuanlq Friend

Dear Deanandeva,

Uhm, you can set “Use ajax” param to “Yes” in ja tab module configuration page. your page loading too slow because some images in your site has size too larger.

Good lucks,

Dean Howarth Friend

Thanks although when I tried this it sent my site crazy, tried deleting all cache but it was un readable. Had to set it back to non ajx for the site to work again.

Laura Rubino Friend

mmm. Want to speed up your site and lower latency. I suggest you grab the amazon s3 component and proceed to sign-up for an account.

This baby will speed up your site (kudos for joomlart for making this for joomla)

Note, You can also serve your css and js files from AMAZON.

pontikoua Friend

I have similar problem but in my case Ja-Tabs either loads the content in a normal time, or it never loads it and takes a lot of time to loadall the page. I have cache enable in the modules included in JaTabs, tried with and withnot ajax in jatabs… but no result. Recently I did update to JaTabs, hoping that the problem will be gone but with the update Ja-Tabs never worked and never load the content (modules). As I read in other thread this might be an Ajax problem but what I did to solve the problem after the update was to replace back again the helper.php with the older version.

My website is here to see the Ja_Tabs load problem .
    http://www.news.935radio.gr

Try first few page reloads till the load problem appears.
    Thanx

pontikoua Friend

<em>@pontikoua 265006 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have similar problem but in my case Ja-Tabs either loads the content in a normal time, or it never loads it and takes a lot of time to loadall the page. I have cache enable in the modules included in JaTabs, tried with and withnot ajax in jatabs… but no result. Recently I did update to JaTabs, hoping that the problem will be gone but with the update Ja-Tabs never worked and never load the content (modules). As I read in other thread this might be an Ajax problem but what I did to solve the problem after the update was to replace back again the helper.php with the older version.

My website is here to see the Ja_Tabs load problem .
    http://www.news.935radio.gr

Try first few page reloads till the load problem appears.
    Thanx</blockquote>

Anyone ? Any ideas ?

idesignperfect Friend

Anyone has a solution for this issue?

I am using JA Tabs plugin and the tabs appear after a significant delay of 5-10 secs after the remaining page loads.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Idesignperfect
    Time delay is depended on data in tabs content. So you should check content in each tabs

Regards,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum