Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi all! I’m new on Joomlart and very enjoy JA Teline IV template. Before update my current old (non Joomlart template) template, I wanted to test template on subdomain. So, and after installing and configuring it I saw that speed of load is very low. For example – here is result by GMetrix (YSlow+Pagespeed). So and I think that time in this service is very high, I always have 6-8 seconds length of load.

The question is – how can I improve load speed of my site? TIA.

Sherlock Friend

hi idealist,

To improve the load speed of your site you can try to enable caching in your global configuration as well as in the template setting.
    If doing that make no sense then i think the problem is related to your hosting and kindly contacting your hosting manager to get a hand.

pritam Friend

Hello idealist,

To Load speed problem

For increase the Load speed in your website You need to goto :-

1.admin login ->Site->Global Configuration > Server Tab > and select Yes to GZIP Page Compression

2.admin login->Site ->Global Configuration > Systems Tab > under the Cache Settings box, Select Yes to Cache.

3.admin login -> extensions ->template manager -> Your template -> Global – >

Css & Javascript Compress -> Optimize CSS set – ” Join & Minify & Compress”

Optimize JS->” Join & Minify & Compress” .

Apply and save .

For speedup of your Joomla website you can refer to this url:-

http://www.alrayeswebsolutions.com/blog/cms/how-to-speed-up-your-joomla-website/

waelali Friend

<em>@pritam 246703 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello idealist,

To Load speed problem

For increase the Load speed in your website You need to goto :-

1.admin login ->Site->Global Configuration > Server Tab > and select Yes to GZIP Page Compression

2.admin login->Site ->Global Configuration > Systems Tab > under the Cache Settings box, Select Yes to Cache.

3.admin login -> extensions ->template manager -> Your template -> Global – >

Css & Javascript Compress -> Optimize CSS set – ” Join & Minify & Compress”

Optimize JS->” Join & Minify & Compress” .

Apply and save .

For speedup of your Joomla website you can refer to this url:-

http://www.alrayeswebsolutions.com/blog/cms/how-to-speed-up-your-joomla-website/</blockquote>

Thank you – That improved my webpage loading time by 3 seconds 🙂
    However I need to improve it more , since I am testing it on internet bandwidth which is 20MB , and I do need to check it on 2.5 MB , which is I guess the max bandwidth in Arab World.

How can we do that ??

tfosnom Friend

post the site url and we here in many countries with varying connection speeds will check load times for you. I am on a wireless connection that never gets speeds above 300 kps due to poor connection area
    Cheers Shannon

ditiswijk Friend

Google with “.htaccess speed up site” and “smartoptimizer joomla” and you see more options to speed up your site.

altijd als eerste met het laatste lokale nieuws

waelali Friend

<em>@ditiswijk 323052 wrote:</em><blockquote>Google with “.htaccess speed up site” and “smartoptimizer joomla” and you see more options to speed up your site.</blockquote>

Smartoptimizer cannot be installed in Joomla 1.5 – why??

HeR0 Friend

Hi Waelali
    Please get more information at http://farhadi.ir/projects/smartoptimizer/

Regards,

mikel2004 Friend

I have the same problem. My site is http://comunidadzoom.com

I have a slow experience with less than 30 users and I need to have a big site for more than 1000 users.
    I use joomla 2.5
    So, what’s your best recommendation for config the server to obtain the best results with this template into the server?
    You have tips or ideas to improve the template’s performance?

Thanks a lot

HeR0 Friend

Hi Mikel2004

Best would be to check on google for resources on optimizing / speeding up your site.

When a website is slow, template’s performance is only one of the cases that need to be checked. Any site which loads lots of content from different sources is bound to be slow.

With JA T3 Framework, you can use optimize css, js, cache to increase loading speed.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum