Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

It is possible to load multiple images at once in the gallery? Working with galleries about 50 pictures and insert one by one is a big job.

thanks a Lot…

Teline V is a “dreamplate” 🙂

phong nam Friend

Hi Marcellomth,

I’m sorry, at the moment JA Teline V does not support this feature for Gallery content type. Multi Images Upload for Gallery content type is a good idea. We will take a look and consider to develop it in future if possible.

<blockquote>Teline V is a “dreamplate” :-)</blockquote>

Thanks for your nice words

TzuChi Foundation Friend

Hi,

I’m looking forward this feature too. :laugh:

lovedigit Friend

Me too. It is really a hectic job to do. Also Frontend editor with acm will be nice. Not every user can be granted backend access and it is not possible on big website with multiple content editors to have backend access.

gstaudi Friend

hi leo,
    it would be great if it would be possible to import the pictures from google via picasa import like phoca gallery does support.

thx
    geri

phong nam Friend

Hi Guys,

I’m sorry for the delay . I will report this case for Dev to take a look and consider to develop it. I will update this case if I have any news about that 🙂

Thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum