Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I was wondering if its possible to have a load more ( to show more pics in this category) If im using the
    [Magazine – Sport] – Featured news from JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module

basically i would like to show 1 lead and 4 sub pics(articles) or 2 leads article and 8 sub..and hide the rest .If users wants ,i would like to get a load more if they want to see more articles … Like the events or videos page lets say..

please help ..

Ninja Lead Moderator

The default of [Magazine – Sport] – Featured module with style3 does not support like as your expectation. If you are a developer, you can custom it from templates/ja_teline_v/acm/news-featured/tmpl/style-3.php file

giuliano m Friend

But in future releases this feature is planned? , It would be very useful in all categories

giuliano m Friend

But in future releases this feature is planned? , It would be very useful in all categories

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@giuliano m 477664 wrote:</em><blockquote>But in future releases this feature is planned? , It would be very useful in all categories</blockquote>

You can enable to load multi-category from [Magazine – Sport] – Featured module with style3

Open templates/ja_teline_v/acm/news-featured/tmpl/style-3.xml file

find and change

<field name="catid" type="category" extension="com_content" label="TPL_FEATURED_CATEGORIES_SETTINGS_LABEL"
    description="TPL_FEATURED_CATEGORIES_SETTINGS_DESC" multiple="false"/>

to

<field name="catid" type="category" extension="com_content" label="TPL_FEATURED_CATEGORIES_SETTINGS_LABEL"
    description="TPL_FEATURED_CATEGORIES_SETTINGS_DESC" multiple="true"/>

giuliano m Friend

Surely I was wrong to write, forgive me, maybe I misunderstood something

I want this result “load more … (articles)” in the categories
    as

or find a way for pagination in main categories (http://ja-teline_v.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/world)

1. Screenshot_8
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I have forwarded your request to our development team here. Anyway, I am afraid for not being in the position to confirm on adding those features.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have forwarded your request to our development team here. Anyway, I am afraid for not being in the position to confirm on adding those features.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum