Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

The Pagination are set:
    Pagination: Auto
    Pagination Results: Show
    Infinitive Pagination: Manual
    And there are more then 10 Feature article
    Blog layout is set to:

Leading Articles: 4

Intro Articles: 6

Columns: 3

Links: 0

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Which module did you expect on that setting of your site?

Regards

vstemplates Friend

It`s for the feature articles, on the front page, they do not appear in Load More part

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can use this way to fix the problem on your site

Open templates/ja_magz_ii/html/com_content/featured/default.php file

find and remove this script

<?php
        if ($show_option && $pagination_type > 0){
            JFactory::getDocument()->addScript (T3_TEMPLATE_URL . '/js/infinitive-paging.js');
            JFactory::getDocument()->addScript (T3_TEMPLATE_URL . '/js/jquery.infinitescroll.js');
            $mode = $this->params->def('pagination_type', 2) == 1 ? 'manual' : 'auto';

if($this->pagination->get('pages.total') > 1 ) : ?>
                &lt;script&gt;
                    jQuery(".pagination-wrap").css('display','none');
                &lt;/script&gt;
                <div id="infinity-next" class="btn btn-primary hide" data-limit="<?php echo $this->pagination->limit; ?>" data-url="<?php echo JUri::current(); ?>" data-mode="<?php echo $mode ?>" data-pages="<?php echo $this->pagination->get('pages.total') ?>" data-finishedmsg="<?php echo JText::_('TPL_INFINITY_NO_MORE_ARTICLE');?>"><?php echo JText::_('TPL_INFINITY_MORE_ARTICLE')?></div>
            <?php else:  ?>
                <div id="infinity-next" class="btn btn-primary disabled" data-pages="1"><?php echo JText::_('TPL_INFINITY_NO_MORE_ARTICLE');?></div>    
            <?php endif;
        }
    ?>

Regards

vstemplates Friend

No, this does not help. it only remove the Load More button and add Pagination with numbers. I need still to have Load More button, but to function properly

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can give me the FTP account of your hosting via private reply. I will help you to detect this bug.

Regards

vstemplates Friend

You can inspect the element… my management does not allow me to give ftp account. Maybe some other way? Acceba backup ?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I tried to duplicate this bug at my end but I am unable to replicate this . May I need FTP account of your site to get the source on your site to detect this bug. If you can give the backup file (use: akeeba backup) or any other way how to run the same issue as your site at my end.
    I will help you to detect this bug on your site .

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum