Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’m not able to see any LOAD MORE button as in this link : http://ja-magz-ii.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/business

I’ve followed the documentation and achieved the same look but now my pagination is next/previous instead of LOAD MORE

Please letme know how to enable this feature

pavit Moderator

Hi

If you installed template with quickstart please set as default item your business menu item ( type = Category Blog ) and you will see the load more button

salehsalem Friend

Hi,

It’s not a quickstart, The quickstart version works well but i have just installed the provided template and component/plugin into my existing installation.

However i also did see that the Plugin -> Content folder contained some extra folders that my installation didn’t had so i copied them all but still i couldn’t find the option “Infinitive Pagination

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you send me via Private Message a temp super user account to your backend ? i will try to take a look at it

salehsalem Friend

Hi,

It’s on localhost.

If you could see what files needed to be copied from the quickstarter to my existing installation, That would be helpful and this might work.

pavit Moderator

Hi
    I Installed from scratch Joomla 3.4.4 and Ja Magz II template , plugin ja content type , created a new menu item ( article category Blog ) and infinitive pagination is there

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hello salehsalem,

You can try with this tweak:

Edit file: templates/ja_magz_ii/js/infinitive-paging.js Find for line : 162

return $('ul.pagination > li > a').eq(page+1).attr('href');

Change to

return $('#infinity-next').data('url')+'?limit='+$('#infinity-next').data('limit')+'&start='+((page-1)*$('#infinity-next').data('limit'))+'&tmpl=component';

Edit file : templates/ja_magz_ii/html/com_content/featured/default.php find for line : 23 Change:

<div class="blog-featured<?php echo $this->pageclass_sfx;?>">

To

<div class="blog<?php echo $this->pageclass_sfx;?>">

Find :

<?php $leadingcount = 0; ?>

Add this code above.

<div id="item-container">

Find for :

<?php if (!empty($this->link_items)) : ?>

Add this code above

</div>

Find for

<?php if ($this->params->def('show_pagination', 2) == 1  || ($this->params->get('show_pagination') == 2 && $this->pagination->get('pages.total') > 1)) : ?>

Add this code above.

<?php
        $show_option = $this->params->get('show_pagination');
        $pagination_type = $this->params->get('pagination_type');
    ?>

Then find for

</nav>
    <?php endif; ?>

at near the end of the file.

Then add this code under.

<!-- show load more use infinitive-scroll -->
        <?php
            if ($show_option && $pagination_type > 0){
                JFactory::getDocument()->addScript (T3_TEMPLATE_URL . '/js/infinitive-paging.js');
                JFactory::getDocument()->addScript (T3_TEMPLATE_URL . '/js/jquery.infinitescroll.js');
                $mode = $this->params->def('pagination_type', 2) == 1 ? 'manual' : 'auto';

if($this->pagination->get('pages.total') > 1 ) : ?>
                    &lt;script&gt;
                        jQuery(".pagination-wrap").css('display','none');
                    &lt;/script&gt;
                    <div id="infinity-next" class="btn btn-primary hide" data-limit="<?php echo $this->pagination->limit; ?>" data-url="<?php echo JUri::current(); ?>" data-mode="<?php echo $mode ?>" data-pages="<?php echo $this->pagination->get('pages.total') ?>" data-finishedmsg="<?php echo JText::_('TPL_INFINITY_NO_MORE_ARTICLE');?>"><?php echo JText::_('TPL_INFINITY_MORE_ARTICLE')?></div>
                <?php else:  ?>
                    <div id="infinity-next" class="btn btn-primary disabled" data-pages="1"><?php echo JText::_('TPL_INFINITY_NO_MORE_ARTICLE');?></div>    
                <?php endif;
            }
        ?>

And Edit the files: templates/ja_magz_ii/html/com_content/category/xblog.php templates/ja_magz_ii/html/com_content/category/videos.php templates/ja_magz_ii/html/com_content/category/gallery.php

Find for

<div id="infinity-next" class="btn btn-primary  hide" data-mode="<?php echo $mode ?>" data-pages="<?php echo $this->pagination->get('pages.total') ?>" data-finishedmsg="<?php echo JText::_('TPL_INFINITY_NO_MORE_ARTICLE');?>"><?php echo JText::_('TPL_INFINITY_MORE_ARTICLE')?></div>

Change to:

<div id="infinity-next" class="btn btn-primary  hide" data-limit="<?php echo $this->pagination->limit; ?>" data-url="<?php echo JUri::current(); ?>" data-mode="<?php echo $mode ?>" data-pages="<?php echo $this->pagination->get('pages.total') ?>" data-finishedmsg="<?php echo JText::_('TPL_INFINITY_NO_MORE_ARTICLE');?>"><?php echo JText::_('TPL_INFINITY_MORE_ARTICLE')?></div>

Edit the file: templates/ja_magz_ii/html/layouts/joomla/content/pagination-infinitive.php Find for:

<div id="infinity-next" class="btn btn-primary  hide" data-mode="<?php echo $mode ?>" data-pages="<?php echo $pagination->get('pages.total') ?>" data-finishedmsg="<?php echo JText::_('TPL_INFINITY_NO_MORE_ARTICLE');?>"><?php echo JText::_('TPL_INFINITY_MORE_ARTICLE')?></div>

Change to:

<div id="infinity-next" class="btn btn-primary  hide" data-limit="<?php echo $pagination->get('limit'); ?>" data-url="<?php echo JUri::current(); ?>" data-mode="<?php echo $mode ?>" data-pages="<?php echo $pagination->get('pages.total') ?>" data-finishedmsg="<?php echo JText::_('TPL_INFINITY_NO_MORE_ARTICLE');?>"><?php echo JText::_('TPL_INFINITY_MORE_ARTICLE')?></div>

That’s all. If you find it difficult you can pm me ftp account so i can fix it for you.

Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mo0nlight 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum