Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

One of my sites consists in two languages on two different domains. When I look at the Dutch site i get the dutch version which is correct. However when i ‘ live edit’ that page I get half the modules in the wrong lanuage (german). I donot dare to save it as I am afraid that the (correct) dutch version is overwritten doing so.

Site consists of one language only, builder 1.0.8 and cache has been cleared If you check you’ll see that the displayed page is not the same as the live edit page…. How can i solve this?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Pierre,

Everything is fine now? I just checked 2 builder pages on your site (Home / Zomer ), go to edit mode of these 2 pages but it shows the same as it on frontend. You may try to clean browser’s cache & cookies to see the same.

Regards

Pierre van Lier Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

I just go to edit mode > Publish the page and it shows all photos now. Kindly check.

Pierre van Lier Friend

Published the page as suggested and what I was afraid off happened. The whole page was overwritten with the wrong language and content. Just finished rebuilding it manually in the correct language. Hope it does not happen again.

Saguaros Moderator

So is it ok now?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum