Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi

I am new in this forum and very much interested in JA Jobboard. Can anyone help me by posting a site link that is live or almost live using this component. I have reviewed the free demo here in joomlaart. but want to see a live site for better idea and judgment.

I know there are lots of people like me who are very exited to see such websites example. Anyone Please post such links.

– Afzal

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Afzal,

Thank you for your interest, we have more than 200 pages x 20 domains per pages using JA Job Board (both trial & paid license) at the moment.

However, as most of them are under Professional license with “No link back” option so I think we don’t have permission to publish their domain. We will build up a live showcase sites on the official site of JA Job board soon (http://jobboard.joomlart.com)

For the time being, I have created a ticket for you and our sales stall can response with some live running sites by tomorrow

lucence Friend

Hung Dinh,

I think I’m probably not the only one here who really feels the need to see this running successfully someplace other than your DEMO to feel comfortable.

May I suggest that until your SHOWCASE is live that you create a place for your users to post their sites in your forum?

This is standard practice with places like RocketTheme and it’s absensce leaves a negative impression when I have to imagine that such a rich product has many satisfied users.

afzalhoss Friend

Hi Hung

For long days many people want to see live website or complete website with JA job board. Many people requested about these. But i dont find anything accept the live demo. Live demo does not show all items of a job site from where we can judge how it will look finally. When we visit your other templates like JA Salfar, JA lead, JA Raite, JA Rasite, JA Vauxite ……. these looks complete and fantastic with all items (homepage, all modules). Cann’t you make something like those specially for job board? Where there will be a custom hompage.

Can you give me a suggestion how can i find live website?

Thanks
    – Afzal

Anonymous Moderator

Hello Afzal,

Please check your mailbox now as our sales staff has sent you some typical instances of live sites using JA Job Board already

lucence Friend

Please send that to me as well. I am just about to start building my own functionality in JReviews but if I can see some live sites running this under other (NONJA) Joomla templates I might just licesne yours.

itgl72 Friend

Theres a lot of potential for this tool. I’m looking forward to getting my hands on it.

afzalhoss Friend

<em>@JA Developer 163996 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Afzal,

Please check your mailbox now as our sales staff has sent you some typical instances of live sites using JA Job Board already</blockquote>

Hi i had a request to provide some live site example. You replied that your sales stuff sent me some examples in my mail. But sorry to say that i received an auto response mail, no live url link.

Would you please check that again.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi afzalhoss,

Have just sent you via private message. There was error with our sending mail the last day. Sorry

dailyweb365 Friend

I hope my site is not on that list, it gives away my edge to my competitors

Instead of going about this back and forth, consider building a real site as is requested, in fact, I noticed you’re looking for people to work for Joomlart, I challenge:p you to use JA Jobboard as your official recruiting solution, go ahead!!!;)

<em>@JA Developer 164614 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi afzalhoss,

Have just sent you via private message. There was error with our sending mail the last day. Sorry</blockquote>

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

I agree…..i dont want my sites brodcasted either..esp if I have any custom work that i and my team came up with.

nishunb Friend

Hi All

I would also like to see any up and running job site using JA Job board template. I would appreciate if you can mail me the links for these sites.

As far as the apprehensions of our members are concerned, I think that they should be proud of the customization that they have done with the template 😀

Just my 2 cents.

psw44 Friend

I have a question about the template or demo. Is there any way to fix the tabbing of jobs on the front page. Ie job #12 is tabbed in vs the first few job listings on the main page. Also, is the featured job portion of the template in rotation or set on one singular job?

I’d also be interested in seeing a live example of a website using this template. Could you PM me a link?

Thanks,
    Susan

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

I agree..but last time I “helped” someone by giving them an example..they pretty much just copied exaclty what I did..and turned a profit on it. So..one can become weary of giving example of our own work…i like to help people….but not to the point where they just copy what youve shown them.

psw44 Friend

<em>@beastmode54 167248 wrote:</em><blockquote>I agree..but last time I “helped” someone by giving them an example..they pretty much just copied exaclty what I did..and turned a profit on it. So..one can become weary of giving example of our own work…i like to help people….but not to the point where they just copy what youve shown them.</blockquote>

Fair enough. Do you have a competitors link? Sorry, I’d just like to see it in action.

If I can’t can someone please let me know about the tabbing issue on the main page?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  jchainho 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum