Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

In module position user 12, on the demo site, there’s a module called ‘LIVE SUPPORT’. It has buttons for email, chat, call us and each one has an icon. The problem I’m having is that when I put a valid email address in the <a> tag the icon disappears. Can anyone help find out what’s going on? Thank you

<div class="live-support">
    <p>Available <span>Monday</span> - Friday, <span>9</span> AM - <span>5</span> PM EST</p>
    <div class="live-support-actions"><a class="email" href="mailto:fred@hotmail.com">Email Us</a> <a class="chat" href="#">Chat with us</a> <a class="call" href="#">Call us Now</a></div>
    </div>

1. ScreenShot
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You can fix this error with my suggestion
    <blockquote>Open /templates/ja_mendozite/css/template.css file</blockquote>
    from

.live-support-actions a.email {
    background-image: url(../images/icons/icon-email.png);
    }

change to

.live-support-actions a {
    background-image: url(../images/icons/icon-email.png);
    }

It should fix the problem you are facing.

kdewson Friend

As I only need the email link, that has made it work.

Thanks for your help.

jennyblain Friend

Odd that the icon and text for the email link was working in the original user12 position but the “class = email” and hence the icon is stripped out of the site when I moved the same text to user13 – this information has corrected the issue. Thanks for the assistance.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jennyblain 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum