Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

<em>@ayambangkok 119518 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear woohan, in some part, i agree with you not to completely force user to use CB on their Joomlart templated website. But in other part, I hope the developer at least provide some options to support this type module since we know that CB and other profiling joomla component is very famous now :D</blockquote>

That is right, but to make the original CB Login to a pop up module 100% same as the normal login in Opal for example, you will need strong coding skills and I do not know if JA will take the efforts, as this login is a hard coded login and not a module. Maybe they would make a module to publish there and it works same as this one but with the CB functions, but as always this will be their decision and they seem to have a lof of work already by now with all the others stuff.

What anyone can would be to use modules like ClickPopUp, those modules you can insert any module in and when you click on the link this ClickPopUp module shows, a JS Pop up shows up with the module you want to load with it. You can also do it per module like it is done in JA Trona or JA Teline II, you use the JA Highslide module and load the CB Login into it. This way you can achieve that you create a JS PopUp module with any module inside, like with the CB Login.

joev Friend

Template looks good, but I still can’t understand the breadcrumbs at the bottom versus the top area. Also, I hope the Ruby template will bring back a white content area. It seems like forever since we had a template with a white content area, which I prefer.

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@joev 119677 wrote:</em><blockquote>Template looks good, but I still can’t understand the breadcrumbs at the bottom versus the top area. Also, I hope the Ruby template will bring back a white content area. It seems like forever since we had a template with a white content area, which I prefer.</blockquote>

You only have to color one background file white with any type of picture editor for the case the final version will only include dark bgs, so this should not be a major issue to not use the template. At least from my standpoint would this be the last thing I would decide on if I use the template. Same with the breadcrumbs. You simply open the template index.php file in an editor and cut, copy and paste the very few lines of code to above the others. When you need assistance with this, tell me later and I will guide you how to do this so others who also may want to have breadcrumbs on top will know how to do this.

Otherwise, it is a new concept, to have the navigation below the content. And it even makes sense, when it is about a news site etc. or also any other type of site, because when you start reading on top and naturally go down to the bottom to take a look at more content on the site and now you can navigate back to the prior page without having to take the extra scroll to the top to do this.;)

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@mj1256 119746 wrote:</em><blockquote>One of interest to all here is the CB Horizontal Login Highslide Module. I had it built for a telene II site that used community builder.</blockquote>

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?p=119748

joev Friend

<em>@wooohanetworks 119679 wrote:</em><blockquote>You only have to color one background file white with any type of picture editor for the case the final version will only include dark bgs, so this should not be a major issue to not use the template. At least from my standpoint would this be the last thing I would decide on if I use the template. Same with the breadcrumbs. You simply open the template index.php file in an editor and cut, copy and paste the very few lines of code to above the others. When you need assistance with this, tell me later and I will guide you how to do this so others who also may want to have breadcrumbs on top will know how to do this.

Otherwise, it is a new concept, to have the navigation below the content. And it even makes sense, when it is about a news site etc. or also any other type of site, because when you start reading on top and naturally go down to the bottom to take a look at more content on the site and now you can navigate back to the prior page without having to take the extra scroll to the top to do this.;)</blockquote>
    I realize that we can always change the background colors. My point is that some of the font colors and backgrounds lately are not making the text very crisp and can sometimes be hard to read. I’m using two high-end monitors and some of the templates look fuzzy to me. I would just like to see the content area text be crisper. 🙂

bmusial Friend

That is a very clean template!

SP Media Friend

It’s looking pretty good, definitely in the right direction for the masses!

ShannonN Friend

spmedia;119812It’s looking pretty good, definitely in the right direction for the masses!

Gonna be rushed at JA to release this template and Ruby in the 6 days left in the month?
    as well as make a demo of Ruby between.

ShannonN

imsleepy Friend

<em>@ShannonN 120093 wrote:</em><blockquote>Gonna be rushed at JA to release this template and Ruby in the 6 days left in the month?
    as well as make a demo of Ruby between.

ShannonN</blockquote>

I see that Nickel is available in the Downloads section now so maybe they will make the deadline. I have it downloaded, looking forward to trying it out. Wonder if it’s compatible with the IE8 problems?

ShannonN Friend

imsleepy;120098I see that Nickel is available in the Downloads section now so maybe they will make the deadline. I have it downloaded, looking forward to trying it out. Wonder if it’s compatible with the IE8 problems?

I don’t use IE 3,4,5, 6,7 or 8, solves the problem 😀 I’ll dl and test thanks for the heads up

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum