Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Good Morning, portfolio’s demo si really great! So I decided to try it in my website restyling…..I’have now a new joomla.org 1.5.20 Joomla version with old content of stable-web-site.
    There’s Purity II and I want to use portfolio. So I have downloaded only the “template pack” of 0,5 mega. I have installed it as usual but If I set Portfolio as defalut template when I go to my index page I obtein this error:

Fatal error: Undefined class name ‘t3hook’ in /home/mhd-01/www.avetrana.org/htdocs/2/templates/ja_portfolio/html/com_content/article/default.php on line 47

Do you have some ideas ? :((

antonio forte Friend

I have installed T3Framework plugin but I have another error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE, expecting ‘(‘ in /home/mhd-01/www.avetrana.org/htdocs/2/plugins/system/jat3/core/common.php on line 224

dreamcar Friend

Did you enable your T3 Plugin?

antonio forte Friend

yes, of course :((
    Now I tried to install joomla+template package, (20 M) but the error is the same

antonio forte Friend

Too old Php version?

Versione PHP: 4.4.4-8+etch6

antonio forte Friend

I have a problem with Portfolio. As I writed some post ago, I have errors and PHP version of website is 4.4.4.8. Is too old? 🙁

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  antonio forte 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum