Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

GOOD MORNING ADMIN PLS MY CAT DOESNT SHOW LOGO AND I CANT VIEW MY ARTICLES. SEE IMAGE.

1. ait
    2. art-errror
    3. cat-log
    stazzy Friend

WHEN I SET THE IDEO OR WORLD SECTION MODULE MY SITE GIVES AND ERROR 500. PLS HELP. THANKS

Adam M Moderator

Hi @stazzy,

I’ve just checked your site but didn’t see any problem. Normally the 500 error indicate that there’s a problem with your hosting / server at that time. So if you only unable to access some pages randomly, please contact your hosting vendor instead.

1. s1
    stazzy Friend

try to enable an article category and see. it will give this. see image

1. art-errror-1
    stazzy Friend

I hav enabled the video article category module, and its giving the error. but if you disable it the error will b gone. pls login and see for yourself. thanks

Adam M Moderator

Hi @stazzy,

Again, I checked your site but didn’t see any problem. May I know which Article Category module are you referring to ? I only see one unpublish module is Latest Posts but this one is place in sidebar so there’s no reason it will cause the problem in home page.

Moreover, as mentioned in previous reply, the 500 error indicate that there was a problem in server-side while parsing the content / data, so you better check with your hosting provider instead.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum