Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

How do I do:

1. checklist
    2. unordered list
    3. Magazine Style Drop Cap?

I see the option under typography in the demo but I don’t see how to actually implement it.

Thanks

Anonymous Moderator

Hi

I would like to answer your questions as follows:

1. checklist

<ul class="checklist">
    <li>This is a sample <strong>Check list</strong>. Interdum Vestibulum Sed Lorem eu </li>
    <li>Dolor Curabitur Nam Nulla augue id iaculis a nec Cum at.</li>
    <li>Lorem et nunc congue pede auctor condimentum habitasse rutrum</li>
    <li>Nunc cursus sem et pretium sapien eget.</li>
    </ul>

2. unordered list

<ul>
    <li>This is a sample <strong>Unordered List</strong>.</li>
    <li>Condimentum quis.</li>
    <li>Congue Quisque augue elit dolor.</li>
    <li>Nunc cursus sem et pretium sapien eget.</li>
    </ul>

3. Magazine Style Drop Cap?

<p><span class="dropcap">T</span>his is a Magazine Style Drop Cap. The first letter in this paragraph is big. JA Mageia bring into your Jooomla template the magazine drop cap technique and CSS2 includes the first-letter pseudo class. In all fairness to the paragraph itself we probably should type enough to see how it looks when it is surrounded by its textual friends by using more words.</p>

zdmdesignz Friend

Thank you very much!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi zdmdesignz

I am glad that all the issues have got fixed by now. I have marked your thread with Solved status. If you need further help, simply create a new thread so that our team could have a close look.

Please use the “Mark Best Answer” so that this thread can be used by anyone else, who finds himself in a similar problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum