Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m sure this is an easy one to solve for you experts :).

I’m now listed on google yay, but when I use some searches it gives the main site link and then below it gives a 2nd link to a page that is specific to the search. The 2nd page is the article only – there are no menus etc so you can’t go anywhere from it.

Here is an example:
    http://www.reconnectivehealer.co.nz/reconnective-healing?tmpl=component&print=1&page=

How can I make the whole site show up for these links?
    Thanks

Hilary Cheyne Friend

It isn’t a template problem (I don’t think). Check that you have your menus activated on your items.

1x – Go to modules then choose the menu you want (eg main menu) and check the parameters on the right – select all then deselect (ctrl click) where you don’t want it to appear is the quickest.

1.5x Go to extensions/module manager/ whatever menu you want displayed/ and do the same in the ‘menu assignment’

If you select ‘all’ it will mean that each time anything is displayed on your site the menu will be there. Check out the breadcrumbs too…

Hils

dlocc Friend

The link you provided is a PRINT view page, this does not contain all the other stuff because this is a printable version of the article page. My suggestion: Create a sitemap xml and ensure that there are no urls with print view.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dlocc 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum