Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

What classes are available for this template?

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @draculaa,

In this template, we use several class suffix for specific modules only. You can check out it via documentation of template: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-simpli

Cheers!

GeoVi Friend

This is a great question. I have only found two in the documentation provided:
    module-dark
    mod-hilite

I wish I knew if there were others.
    Also, I am always perplexed by the "typography" page which Joomlart always provide but not the "how-to" to get the result. I use Firebug to help but it’s frustrating. Even when I was a paid customer, I didn’t understand.

This template is an outstanding alternative to the basic Joomla install standard template by far. I guess I’ve been using WordPress too long as I’m not up to par with Joomla anymore. Struggling through it, having a bit of fun and frustrations. The more things change, the more they remain the same, I have learned.

Saguaros Moderator

The reason there was not a list for classes is because there are only some classes used for some specific modules.

For ‘Typography’ page, you can access the backend and navigate to the article of this page, you can see all the markup of each element used on frontend.

GeoVi Friend

The reason there was not a list for classes is because there are only some classes used for some specific modules.

For ‘Typography’ page, you can access the backend and navigate to the article of this page, you can see all the markup of each element used on frontend.

Thank you. I understand.
    And I still like the template very much.

Kind regards,
    GeoVi

Saguaros Moderator

Let us know if you have any question for template.

Have a nice day!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum