Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello. Sometime the Login panel that drops from top its not accessible ( when i click on Create an Acc and then click on Login) the panel showing but can’t click on links create acc, forgot pass.. and the text fields for username and password the same… on the second picture where showing the index of Kunena my mouse its over the Creata an account link into drop down login panel but even not change the color???

Thanks and sorry for not proper EN

1. gamebreeze-work
    2. gamebreezelogin-problem
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I have tested on your with firefox, chrome, IE browser but I could not find the problem as you mentioned. You can check it again.

costabreeze Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 394191 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have tested on your with firefox, chrome, IE browser but I could not find the problem as you mentioned. You can check it again.</blockquote>

Please chek this video i record this bug on the end you gonna see what im talking about…
    to 55 seconds its okay but after that you gonna see what hapens.
    This is with latest Chrome browser and IE 8 as well, this bug hapens when i click on my logo and then create acc then Login and thats it Login panel not working…
    this hapens and into the demo at http://joomla-templates.joomlart.com/ja_mitius/index.php/en/….

Ninja Lead Moderator

Now, your site has been changed to use JA Magz Template and the problem on your site fixed, If you have any further issue in the future please don’t hesitate to contact us.

costabreeze Friend

Haha.. im sick of that stupit support of Joomlart! People paying for template and they get template full with bugs and they need to wait 2 days for answer like (I could not find the problem) !!! No Wory never gona hesitate to contact you or joomlart again i just loosing my time…

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m sorry for any inconvenience, we were off for Saturday and Sunday. I have checked on your site with JA Mitius Template but I could not find the problem on it.

So, your site has changed to use JA Magz template and the problem on your site’s gone.

I tried to access with account details included on the thread but no success. If possible you can pm me again the account details I shall help you to check this problem on JA Mitius Template.

costabreeze Friend

The Problem appears at http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_mitius as well, so you can check there! if you find solution for this bug you can PM me with how to repair it 😉

Ninja Lead Moderator

Thanks for feedback, this is my solution to fix the problem

Open modules/mod_jalogin/assets/script.js file

From

if (!jaboxoverlay) {
    jaboxoverlay = new Element ('div', {id:"jabox-overlay"}).inject ($(box),'before');
    jaboxoverlay.setStyle ('opacity', 0.01);
    jaboxoverlay.addEvent ('click', function (e) {
    jaboxes.each(function(box){
    if (box.status=='show') {
    box.status = 'hide';
    box.setStyle('visibility','hidden');
    var fx = new Fx.Tween (box);
    fx.pause();
    fx.start ('opacity',box.getStyle('opacity'), 0);
    if (box._caller) box._caller.removeClass ('show');

if($('system-message')) {
    $('system-message').removeClass('alert');
    $('system-message').removeClass('alert-error');
    $('system-message').innerHTML = '';
    }
    if($('system-message-container')) $('system-message-container').setStyle('display', 'block');
    }
    },this);
    jaboxoverlay.setStyle ('display', 'none');
    });
    }

Change to

if (!jaboxoverlay) {
    jaboxoverlay = new Element ('div', {id:"jabox-overlay"}).inject ($(box),'before');
    jaboxoverlay.setStyle ('opacity', 0.01);
    jaboxoverlay.addEvent ('click', function (e) {
    jaboxes.each(function(box){
    if (box.status=='show') {
    box.status = 'hide';
    box.setStyle('visibility','hidden');
    var fx = new Fx.Tween (box);
    fx.pause();
    fx.start ('opacity',box.getStyle('opacity'), 0);
    if (box._caller) box._caller.removeClass ('show');

if($('system-message')) {
    $('system-message').removeClass('alert');
    $('system-message').removeClass('alert-error');
    $('system-message').innerHTML = '';
    }
    if($('system-message-container')) $('system-message-container').setStyle('display', 'block');
    }
    },this);
    jaboxoverlay.setStyle ('display', 'none');
    });
    } else {
    jaboxoverlay.inject($(box),'before');
    }

Let me know if it helps

costabreeze Friend

good job 🙂 Thanks (Solved)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  costabreeze 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum