Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

You will need the following to access the website:

<<PLEASE OBFUSCATE THE PRECEDING INFO IMMEDIATELY!!!>>

Links from Slideshow resolve to the bottom of the homepage. Even when the homepage is set to “blog”, they still resolve to the bottom of the page. I want them to resolve to an article page (i.e. article in the same window. Not a new window/tab. Just navigate to the corresponding article window).

Why is this not the default option? That would seem to be the logical default result.

Please help ASAP!!!

Best,
    Micah

pavit Moderator

Hi

You will need to link the articles of the slideshow category to somethng, to have them showed in a page

As you can see now i linked your “slideshow” category to a menu called test and now your link in the slideshow are showed correctly

wolfemann Friend

Thank you!

Either I’m stupid (hopefully not), or I overlooked how to do this in another post.

Regardless, this info should be easier to find.

As always you, and the Joomlart forum, never ceases to provide.

Many thanks,
    Micah

wolfemann Friend

Um…where is this linking “done”?

(Guess I am stupid) 😉

Also, does the category need to be a menu item?

Best,
    Micah

pavit Moderator

Hi Micah

<blockquote>does the category need to be a menu item?</blockquote>

It depends from your menu item

You slideshow is taking content from the category named Slideshow So the menu item type that shows that category can be set as Category Blog .

wolfemann Friend

Thanks for your reply,

What I’m asking, is if I can have no visible menu item, but still keep this functionality?

Best,
    Micah

Nevermind. I figured this out. THANKS AGAIN!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wolfemann 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum