Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Using the existing JA Ores home page highlight modules in user 1 – 4, I have updated these to point to newly created articles with no issues at all except one. That is, the newly created article when accessed from the home page module has the title ‘Articles’ on it as an h1 and I am unable to work out how to remove this. If you access the exact same article from the main menu the word ‘Articles’ does not show up. As anybody else experienced this and if so, how did you resolve it. Thanks, SD.

khoand Friend

Hi,
    Could you give me a link to your website? And a snapshot with your annotation is very helpful for me to find down what happened to you?

silicondesigns Friend

Hi khoand, this is the dev site http://pscitt2.silicondesigns.co.uk/ – be aware its still in development so a lot to do. From the home page, click the link in the highlight module ‘why choose poole scitt’ and you will be taken to this page http://pscitt2.silicondesigns.co.uk/index.php/component/content/article/84-content/80-poole-scitt-2 which is where the problem is. You will see that there is a top menu item (only for testing) to the exact same page which doesn’t have the issue on it so it looks like its something to do with the front page modules I think. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. SD.

khoand Friend

I understand your problem. I need username+password of your backend and ftp to solve it. Could you give them to me, please?

silicondesigns Friend

khoand – yes sure thanks very much. How do you want me to provide those to you? SD.

khoand Friend

You send them by Private Message.

khoand Friend

You add this code into /templates/ja_ores/css/template.css

.item-page .componentheading {
    display: none;
    }

silicondesigns Friend

Khoand, that’s worked a treat – many thanks for your help, its appreciated. SD.

hortitrends Friend

<em>@khoand 277528 wrote:</em><blockquote>You add this code into /templates/ja_ores/css/template.css

.item-page .componentheading {
    display: none;
    }

</blockquote>

Hi I have the same issue, Articles Title as H1 header & is appearing only from articles that are accessed from Modules, I added the above code to my template JA Tiris, but it didn’t work. Any advice please?

khoand Friend

To help forum is clearly, you create a new thread/ticket with a link to your website for your new issue, please. After that, you inform me, I will help you. Thank you.

James Weston Friend

Thanks Khoand, worked for me a swell on the same issue I had with my redirect pages.

Many thanks as always, Jim

<em>@silicondesigns 277555 wrote:</em><blockquote>Khoand, that’s worked a treat – many thanks for your help, its appreciated. SD.</blockquote>

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  James Weston 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum