Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

After several weeks with the website “on air”, I’ve noticed that visitors with the new iOS 7 can’t click on the links. The thing is, I’ve tested the websited with iOS6 and it worked.

This is the website: http://goo.gl/53HEbl

As you can see guys, the most important link is the Shopping Cart, is just a linked image but it neither works.

UPDATE:
    I’ve checked your DEMO version and it doesn’t work either.

Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

It seems that you disable iPhone layout and use default desktop layout when viewing in iPhone. I tried to duplicate the same with this template in my local but I can still click link in top menu and it scrolls down to appropriate module.

I tested with JA Cloris version 2.5.3, JA T3 framework version 2.6.8 🙂

cantabriadeportiva Friend

Yes, I disabled it because I don’t like how the iphone looks. Anyway, the thing is, the links inside the article don’t work either, so the users can’t purchase items withe their iOS devices.

I tested the website with Android and it works.

Saguaros Moderator

If possible, send me admin and ftp account of your site, I will check it further for you. 🙂

Sended, thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Could you check the ftp account again? I can not access with account you sent me 🙂

Sorry, my fault!

Hi Saguaros
    No way to solve the issue??

Thanks!

Almost one month and no answers…:((

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cantabriadeportiva 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum