Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Please, How can I link the marked areas to a particular URL of my choice? Its an article in a category, but I do not want the article, I want to link the image to a specific URL. If its, impossible, kindly suggest what possible means of achieving what I want. See attached image.

I want to insert a module for Subscription to my Newsletters. How can I achieve that?

Best Regards.

1. linkingPage-1
    timtecsa Friend

I see your site is Offline at the moment.
    For Newsletter you could install AcyMailing starter from here: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension/marketing/newsletter/acymailing-starter
    It includes a sign up module.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As i suggested in your previous post this is an article category module that does not have feature to link separate articles with an external link , you may need much customization to achieve this . You may use an custom html module and add the article in it and link the to external links . If you want to get this fearuee in the same module you can hire a developer to achieve this work . You can also get a Quota from JA Custom services for this Here
    Regarding the Newsletter you could install AcyMailing as suggested by Tim in last post .
    Hope it helps .

softchris4ol Friend

Please, I can handle customized. Please, send me the code and I will handle it.

Thank you.

Best Regards.

softchris4ol Friend

Please, I can handle customized. Please, send me the code and I will handle it.

Thank you.

Best Regards.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum