Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

How do I link the slide show so that when someone clicks on it, they go to a specific page?

http://www.idwebdesigntampa.com/kombatfinal/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9&Itemid=8

nguyenhuu quang Friend

open your module and you can see param: descript with URL it is your LINK

Your Virtuemart still on your localhost. Fix it pls

gerick Friend

how to do that?

daylin Friend

What is the solution if you have multiple images going to multiple links?

incept Friend

No one bothered to answer my question but they ahd time to delete a post I entered in about using a moduel from a different provider.

quangvv Friend

Hi incept,

I’m sorry that the module does not support this function by this time. But, I think slideshow does not need to create links with images.

Anyway, I will check all the feeds back and if almost users actually need that feature, I will create a new update version for it.

Thanks and good job.

martinbeaumont Friend

Hi quangvv

So are you saying that despite having as part of the description, there is in fact no ability to perform this function ?

Seems strange to include something such as a link but that does work nor was designed to work ?

Josh Friend

<em>@daylin 139391 wrote:</em><blockquote>What is the solution if you have multiple images going to multiple links?</blockquote>

Hi Daylin,

If you mean you have a multiple image in the folder you have specified in the JA Slideshow module parameter, where each of those images are to be linked to a different link, then the only thing you need to do is to repeat the … for each of the images. I believe this works well in JA Slideshow2.

Hope this help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Josh 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum