Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Is there a way whereby I can Link either a category or a menu option to an article in content slider?

Use Case:
    – Want to show 5 images in content slider (Title ATF Nations)
    – Once user clicks on these images, it should take them to a menu option with Category Blog Layout.
    – Currenty, the link takes you to tha article having the image.

Website – http://fdlta.org/atf/

phong nam Friend

Hi pradeep_rs,

Your requirement is related to customizing our module which is normally not under our support service. But, anyways, i need some time to edit the JA Content Slider layout and test the result on my localhost site before giving you the correct guide. I will come back to reply you soon.

phong nam Friend

Hi pradeep_rs,

I come back. You can backup and replace templatesja_nexhtmlmod_jacontentsliderdefault.php file with my attached file.

1. default.zip
    pradeep_rs Friend

Are there any usage guidelines to this?

phong nam Friend

Hi pradeep_rs,

You can compare my attached file with the original default.php file to see what I changed. There is no special guidelines on this, you just need to follow my instruction above. The titles of articles will link to its categories on JA Content Slider module then.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum