Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Is it possible to create linkable text in the JA Header module? Or do I need to use a different header or slideshow module?

Saguaros Moderator

hello guy

The module does not create a link for each item. you download the ja slideshow 2 module to replace this module. that ‘s the best way 🙂

bakesale Friend

Okay thank you. I am trying the JA slideshow2 module but now my images are not displaying properly and no text appears even when entered as advised in the JA Slideshow 2 guide.

The module is set to a width of 950px and a hight of 200px and my images are cropped to be the exact same size, however every image I upload to it has these black bars on the top and left side. What can I do to fix this?

1. help
    Saguaros Moderator

Yes, Please get the /css/mod_jaslideshow2.css file from the ja rasite package (its path templatesja_wisterycssmod_jaslideshow2.css) and put it in the templatesja_wisterycssmod_jaslideshow2.css folder

bakesale Friend

I did as you suggested and uploaded the mod_jaslideshow2.css from the JA Rasite Template but the black lines still appear and no text is displayed.

Saguaros Moderator

Please open this file and find codes :

.ja-slidewrap {
    border: 1px solid #191A1B;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    position: relative;
    }

Replace:

.ja-slidewrap {
    border: 0px!important;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    position: relative;
    }

bakesale Friend

didn’t work…

Saguaros Moderator

It’s work on my site.

bakesale Friend

I found that by updating to the new release of JA Slideshow 2 this problem was fixed.

Thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bakesale 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum