Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

In the front page of the template there is a section called “Latest blog posts”, In fact is a module with this name. I want to know how to link all my posts made it on EasyBlog to this module. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!
    Emilio.

pavit Moderator

Hi

You should use an EasyBlog Module for this Take a look HERE

Latest Blogs Module

emilion Friend

Thanks Pavit!!!
    The problem is that the look is absolutely different that with the module of JoolArt… :-[
    I will try to check how to change and make similar than yours.

Any easy way to change your module and point to Easyblog?

I love the design and match perfect with the rest of the template! Looks I can’t do too mucho with the one of EasyBlog… I am not good programer (Actually I am not a programer) but maybe is a easy thing that I can do if you give me some tips. 😉

Thanks!

emilion Friend

People os Stackideas (Mark) made for me a cool tweak of the EasyBlog Latest Blog posts.
    Works very nice and I think is good to share with you in case you want to include in a new version of the template or share with people that have the same problem that me.

I attached the code in a Zip here.
    Have a good weekend!!

emilion Friend

<em>@emilion 426286 wrote:</em><blockquote>People os Stackideas (Mark) made for me a cool tweak of the EasyBlog Latest Blog posts.
    Works very nice and I think is good to share with you in case you want to include in a new version of the template or share with people that have the same problem that me.

I attached the code in a Zip here.
    Have a good weekend!!</blockquote>

Maybe someone in Joomlart could check the code, correct if needed and publish.
    Thanks!

wifispark Friend

Aha, you are trying to achieve the same as me! Thanks for the upload. How do I try it out and see if it works eg: where do I put these files and what settings does the module need to be? Thanks in advance, Oliver

Saguaros Moderator

Try to add 2 files inside above zip file into this directory: templatesja_sugitehtmlmod_latestblogs

wifispark Friend

Thanks, worked a treat!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  wifispark 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum