Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi!
    When highlighting text you get the possibility to change "bold", "italic" etc but also insert a hyperlink. But we also need to set target as "new window". This is not possible today?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you share the URL and Admin login info of your site so I can take a look?

Also tell me the text you’re editing.

Regards

kjekor Friend

Hi

This is happening when:

1. Add some text content – any text
    2. Highlight one or multiple words
    3. A "small editing tool" appears (JA Buider tool) where you can choose "Bold", Italic and also a button for inserting a Link/URL
    4. Pressing that button opens a field for entering the URL
    5. Press the "ready" box

As a hyperlink – it works fine.
    But there’s no option for choosing the "target-option" for the URL, I.e if it’s supposed to be opened within the same window/tab or if a new window/tab should be opened.

This option (target) are there when highlighting images etc but not when making a hyperlink of part of text.

I can still give you access but this is a generic issue and could easily be duplicated everywhere.

Please get back to me if still not clear.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I got your point but it’s really hard to implement that target attribute in to the link in editor like that. I will pass to the team for further consideration.

Regards

CDCG Friend

Hi, we are also very interested in this capability. Thanks in advance.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  CDCG 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum